Our Response to COVID-19
We are delighted to re-open our doors following an extended period of extremely low community transmission. Your health and that of our staff remains our highest priority so we are implementing the measures listed below. Our telehealth online consults have been well received and remain a valuable option for those that are not comfortable attending our clinic. Watch the video below or click on the telehealth link for more information.
- Screening - Please seek medical advice if you or anyone you’ve been in contact with has felt unwell or had a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath. In addition please inform us if you have travelled across any borders in the last 14 days.
- Please wait outside or in your car and we’ll call you when your physio is ready to see you. This eliminates contact between patients.
- We are thoroughly sterilising our treatment rooms between every appointment.
- We'll wear a mask on request to ensure your safety.
- Our staff are following clinical standards of hand washing at the start and end of every appointment and we have made hand sanitiser available for your use.
- We have removed fabric bed covers and are using disposable paper covers over our pillows .
- We are not accepting cash, however card payments and online claiming and payments are available.
Your Solution to Shoulder Pain
Suffering from shoulder pain? Is your shoulder clicking, crunching or popping? Looking for a real, long-term solution? Want a physio with a focus on shoulder injuries?
Suffering from shoulder pain?
Is your shoulder clicking, crunching or popping?
Looking for a real, long-term solution?
Want a physio with a focus on shoulder injuries?
You’ve come to the right place.
Adam McKnight is Perth’s shoulder physio expert.
He's been fixing shoulder pain for over ten years and has his own firsthand experience with shoulder dislocation, surgery and rehabilitation.
Shoulder pain can be complex, confusing and disabling, which is why it makes sense to trust your shoulder pain to an experienced Perth shoulder physio. Better yet, one who spends 60 minutes with you to ensure you receive a comprehensive assessment and individualised treatment for your shoulder pain.
Adam McKnight Perth’s Shoulder Physio Expert
Don’t let your shoulder pain continue any longer.
Book an appointment with Adam for shoulder pain treatment at Perth Shoulder Physio.
What makes Adam McKnight Perth’s Shoulder Physiotherapist?
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Curtin University)
- Masters of Sports Physiotherapy with a focus on the shoulder (Latrobe University)
- 10+ years of clinical experience dealing with shoulder pain treatment
- Firsthand experience with shoulder dislocation, surgery and shoulder rehabilitation.
Perth Shoulder Physio Treats
Suffering from shoulder pain and inflammation?
You may have shoulder bursitis. We provide more pain relief and physio treatment for shoulder bursitis than any other shoulder injury, so you’re not alone and we’re here to help.
Rotator Cuff Tear
Rotator cuff tear?
Rotator cuff tears are degenerative and common in those over the age of 40.
The rotator cuff tear experts at Perth Shoulder Physio have your best interests at heart and can help implement a treatment strategy that’s right for you.
Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy
Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy, better known as tendonitis can be just as painful and disabling as a rotator cuff tear.
Effective rotator cuff treatment from your Perth Shoulder Physio may prevent long term damage such as rotator cuff tears.
Can’t move your shoulder like you used to?
Difficulty sleeping at night?
You may be suffering from frozen shoulder, a painful shoulder condition that causes significant stiffness.
We can help.
Well-structured shoulder dislocation treatment and shoulder subluxation management can be the difference between a positive outcome and recurrent shoulder instability.
Luckily, we’re experts in this field.
Pain, stiffness or clicking in your shoulder?
You may be suffering from shoulder arthritis.
Most physios don’t get to treat arthritis of the shoulder as it’s relatively uncommon. Fortunately, we’re experts in shoulder arthritis treatment and are here to help.
Neck Related Shoulder Pain
Shoulder and neck pain?
Neck related shoulder pain can be felt around the shoulder but is in fact caused by the neck.
We can diagnose the source of your pain and implement effective neck related shoulder pain treatment that’s right for you.
AC Joint Injury
Had a fall on your arm or shoulder? Pain when reaching or elevating your arm?
An Acromioclavicular or AC joint injury may be the cause.
You can trust your Perth Shoulder Physio to correctly diagnose and treat your AC joint injury.
What to expect at perth shoulder physio
You will be welcomed to Perth Shoulder Physio by our friendly receptionists and provided with some basic paperwork.
You will be introduced to our shoulder expert Adam McKnight who will talk with you in order to fully understand your problem and your individual goals of treatment. He will guide you through his comprehensive shoulder assessment protocol, including special techniques to modify your pain.
You will be provided with a thorough explanation of your problem and an opportunity to ask questions. Your shoulder pain treatment is likely to consist of manual therapy techniques and an exercise program.